Nhóm share hàng, và bốc phốt hàng lởm 👉 checkerviet

Vợ e đấy, bình luận dâm vào nhé

Khánh Nam

Ngáo Đá
welcome
I am 35 years old
Certainly
You are very sexy
I like you and I want to have sex with you;)
Hi Alf55m!
Yeah! I can help u just let you know clearly about these 2 photos above that made you hungering & expecting for keep in touch with her...
First at all! These 2 photos were uploaded by him with Nick name is: “Vochongsex”. Yeah, he was not a girl with these 2 photos above. That photo is his wife’s photos..So you can sending him your zalo’s phone number or your different private address like telegram/facebook messenger by his “hangdep.us’s owned message here. Then you can discuss as a secret together till further more information as what you need ok man?
Best regard
KN

Vochongsex

Dân Chơi
Ko pit đồng dâm ae mình thớ lào chứ? tôi thì thik và yêu mẫu chị e mình zây như chị của chủ thớt nỳ í! Dáng chút mi nhon, tóc tém hoặc hơi dài thế nỳ.. Các kiểu tình hơi bị hay và khoẻ í! Tóc rậm và đen nhánh thế kia kơ mà... Thank chủ thớt nhá!
Bác nại lói thế e ngại quá cơ

Khánh Nam

Ngáo Đá
Bác nại lói thế e ngại quá cơ
Ơh kái bác này??? Mình lói thật mà...nhìn thớ lào lói thế í thôi.. Bác ko phải ngại nhá! Duy tu, bảo dưỡng konku cho khoẻ vào để nuôn nàm hài nòng cô chemchép râu ria tóc tiếc cứ đen nhánh khoẻ khoắn í ! Tôi thì cứ kinh nghiệm tick cóp bao nhêu là dành hết cho vk bác thôi. Chỉ nà mơ í bác! Kứ đi xem chemchép hùng vĩ kủa kác bác thế lày thì mình chỉ kó gầy đi thôi bác ạh... Konku kửng tếu lên thế đấy khi chiêm ngưỡng... Bác đểu quá kơ, kứ nấp nó mái tóc đen nhánh chemchép nàng, dưới tà váy vén hờ hững thế kia thì đố ai chịu được!
Thanks again bác Vochongsex nhá!

Vochongsex

Dân Chơi
Hi Alf55m!
Yeah! I can help u just let you know clearly about these 2 photos above that made you hungering & expecting for keep in touch with her...
First at all! These 2 photos were uploaded by him with Nick name is: “Vochongsex”. Yeah, he was not a girl with these 2 photos above. That photo is his wife’s photos..So you can sending him your zalo’s phone number or your different private address like telegram/facebook messenger by his “hangdep.us’s owned message here. Then you can discuss as a secret together till further more information as what you need ok man?
Best regard
KN
Bác văn hay nhờ

Khánh Nam

Ngáo Đá
Bác văn hay nhờ
Tôi thấy cần phải giúp đỡ đồng dâm người nước ngoài này.. khi họ muốn mà lại chưa biết rõ?! Tâm lí thôi cậu ạh.. Đồng dâm với nhau mà... nên ko thể phân biệt nhau. Ngôn ngữ bất đồng nên khổ lắm!
Cám ơn lời khen chân tình này nhé!

Khánh Nam

Ngáo Đá
thank you for your help
I really find some difficulties due to the language
Also, the translation does not work sometimes

But I'm sorry
There are some things I did not understand:censored:
hi Alf55m !
Great thanks for your feedback reply!
No matter for what .. does not work sometime? I can show the ways to fix it till being done that makes you feeling satisfy when and what ever here you could understand.
Please keeping a try and being always patient to solve Alf55m! You’ve to follow these steps:
1. You should copy the title from the post here then translating in GOOGLE TRANSLATION - VietNam to English, that makes you understand to what it does meaning here.
2. Then you can sending the message as what you needing after reading “post” or watching “post with photos” to the “man or girl” who had posted by their private message here:
a. Click to THE MAN or GIRL NICKNAME (for example and you can act it after reading - you click to “Vochongsex” appearing 3 ICONS from left to right at your phone’s screen - FOLLOW - IGNORE - START CONVERSATION.
c. Click to START CONVERSATION - you may writting your message/informs till what you need.. And click START CONVERSATION - Your private message will be sent to him/her!
That’s done in a while man! No one here can reading your owned message. But writting message/comments here like this... That makes all our members here can reading & understanding..
Have a joys always when ever you are here Alf55m!
Goodluck for your seeking VietNam Kute Girl Pussy!
KN